[Rhodes22-list] Beautiful 2009/2014 Rhodes 22 for Sale

Jeff Smith Photo jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:25:58 EST 2024

It is with a heavy heart that I am offering up our lovingly cared for
RADIANT for Sale. The boat has allmost all of the Rhodes upgrades and a
Trident Trailer with new surge disk bakes last year.
She has been trailered and cruised from our home in New Jersey to the
Choptank River in the Chesapeake Bay, to Penobscot Bay in Maine and to the
North Channel above Lake Huron.
If you are in the market for a great Trailerable Cruising Boat, don't miss
this opportunity.
For equipment list and details contact me.

Best Regards
Jeff Smith
Jeffphoto at duck.com
www.http://JeffSmithPhoto.Net