[Rhodes22-list] Water in the Cabin

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Sat Jan 27 15:22:32 EST 2024

Mine does that too. If I pull even harder on the pendant, I can get it all the way up in the trunk.  I think it “two-blocks” the pendant turning blocks in the pendant rig.
See attached.
It’s a pic of the top of the CB (Blade Style) and the UK purchased turning blocks that make up the pendant rigging.
Ric
Dadventure
Hamptin Bays NY