[Rhodes22-list] Traditional Mast Backstay problem

Kenwood _ kenwood364 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:03:50 EDT 2024

Everyone i've shown my backstay assembly two has also commented on how
homemade it all looks, i do most of my tensioning via the deckhouse and
forestay but the block in the back snugs up too. I would prolly have liked
to see adjustable ends but i guess theres too much slack to takeup back
there.

Its not too bad to get a set of dies for properly terminating line!
Especially if you already have a press McMaster Carr is my goto for swage
fittings and the like.