[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit support/lifting size

Kenwood _ kenwood364 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:02:33 EDT 2024

Woah that boat looks different than mine, but thanks for the picture! I got
it now! and cool! Wish i saw this when i was making my own diy ginpole!

That link to the yt video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mV12--7JDI>
down't look my mast crane at all, like just totally different. Idk how my
boat is so different but ima just keep copying what you guys seem to have,
its been working good for me this far!

Thanks!