[Rhodes22-list] Update on Stan

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:22:11 EDT 2024

Stan along with your mom, has led a wonderful life. Maybe not the most
comfortable, but an exceptional  one. I know it wasn’t always easy on his
family, but now with hindsight I hope everyone can see what he
accomplished. An amazing partnership, and amazing person. The boat is just
a vessel for his philosophy. And as such his influence on our lives goes
much deeper than what meets the eye. Please give Stan a gentle hug from me.
Chris Geankoplis
XENOS