[Rhodes22-list] Update on Stan

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:45:24 EDT 2024

Hi Cindy
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.
Our relationship with your dad begin in 2008 when he talked my wife out of
buying a nudes Rhodes 22. He had good reasons and it was stands typical
behavior that he would only sell a Rhodes 22 to the right buyer at the
right time. Amazing person.
At some point in the future, would it be possible to get more information
about Stan in Eldon‘s early days, growing up, learning to sail and their
days in Brooklyn when they started their boat building business.
Warmest regards
Bob Garrant
s/v Sail la Vie 2000/2017
Kent Island Maryland