[Rhodes22-list] Mast step issues?

Matt Wilson mwhornblower at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:50:00 EDT 2024

Just to clarify, this picture looks like mine and the post you referenced
is not directly h set the mast.  So if that is the normal set up and my
cabin roof is slightly sagging, what could be the cause and what should I
do to remedy this?   I like the idea of a curtain for the head because the
door is in the way. Perhaps adding an additional post would fix the problem?

Many thanks all,
Matt