[Rhodes22-list] Sheet Dimensions and Specs

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Jun 26 14:32:53 EDT 2024

Todd,

I measure the distance from the center of the backstay 'cup' for the traveler to the hole at the end of the stay itself as being pretty precisely 15".  Additional hardware I've got between the end of the stay and the chainplate adds 3".  Hopefully, there's a picture attached.

--Peter

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]