[Rhodes22-list] Sheet Dimensions and Specs

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Wed Jun 26 14:50:44 EDT 2024

Here is a drawing of the Traveller End.
I worked on this design with Stan.
Once installed, you need to drill a hole all the way through the SS traveller bar AND through  narrow section while it is in place for  a 1/4” fast-pin.
Tie the pin to the traveller or the backstay -
That way, you can ease the tension on the backstay, pull the pin and swing the traveller out of the way to one side, or take it off entirely.
It wrks great. The ability to remove the Traveller is a really nice feature.
Ric
Dadventure

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP
ric at stottarchitecture.com