[Rhodes22-list] The List Seems to be Fading Away

Brian Ferguson brian.a.ferguson76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 18:30:28 EST 2024

I think I already told my story about how I got my boat, but I never shared
that I almost put it up for sale twice since 2019. The posts by fellow
owners about how much they liked their boats convinced me to make my work a
labor of love. I met Stan and shook his hand, back in 2009, I believe. Kind
of like meeting Sinatra. Over the years priorities and life have gotten in
the way. Keep posting folks, your messages are still read and enjoyed.

Brian
NewIn76
Sumter, SC