[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental owners?

Brian Ferguson brian.a.ferguson76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 18:32:19 EST 2024

Peter,

I’m going to try to bump up the post-count for 2024 by asking if there’s
any other early Rhodes Continental owners out there. I have a 1976 that
Stan already told me he did not build. Having taken it down to a bare hull
interior, (except for the forward and under-cockpit foam areas) I am
thoroughly convinced of that fact.  The early days definitely had some
quality control issues.

So any other owners out there with early boats and interesting “quality”
discoveries? I have some questions for you.

Brian