[Rhodes22-list] Side rails

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Sat Mar 9 11:45:51 EST 2024

Stan always wanted me to buy those 1" rails so I suspect he has some in the yard.
Personally I think they look like ADA approved grab rails for the handicapped.
Some of us, including me, are getting to the age we might want those, but my SS stations and 1/8” wire Life Lines do the trick for me both visually and for safety.
Ric
Dadventure

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP
ric at stottarchitecture.com