[Rhodes22-list] Side rails

Tom Hyatt thyatt at mica.edu
Sat Mar 9 12:36:56 EST 2024

Hi Ric:

How did you mount your stanchions to the deck? Did you mount them inside
the protruding lip that runs along the edge of the topside of the boat? It
appears that Roger used mounting hardware that he's attached to
vertical part of the hull edge. The stanchions hardware I've seen on the GB
boats with side rails (like the one Peter points out in his email) use a
nifty fitting that fits right over the protruding lip. I'd love to get a
set of those but have not been able to find anything like that in all of my
searches.

Tom