[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental owners?

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 20:17:12 EST 2024

Having bought my 1976 Continental from Stan new at the boat show, it was
the perfect boat.  We had it for 20 years and went everywhere on the
Chesapeake and spent several months in the Bahamas. There may have been
some build issues but we just upgraded it. So I can say that the ‘76-‘78
vintage was more than a presumptuous and amusing wine.   Enjoy your classic
Rhodes, guys.  Still have a 87-2014 Rhodes here in Kansas and the previous
‘83 was adopted by a classic guitar and bouzouki maker on a small island in
Greece. So my lifelong live  affair with the Rhodes continues.
Chris Geankoplis
S/V Xenos