[Rhodes22-list] FW: Cabin Sole PHOTOS and DRAWINGS

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Mon Mar 25 16:26:45 EDT 2024

Hi Reuben,
I think that slot is to provide access to the centerboard cap without removing the cabin sole subfloor.  Theoretically, you should be able to use the slot to remove the numerous screws securing the cap to the flange on the centerboard trunk.  Removing the cap will give access to the centerboard from inside the boat.  In reality, it’s probably easier/faster to just pull up your subfloor board labeled “A”.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium
1978. Sanford, MI

Sent from my iPhone