[Rhodes22-list] Electric Motors

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Sun May 5 08:52:11 EDT 2024

We also have a Torqeedo 3 hp equivalent, long shaft, and like it very much.  It’s German-made and seems to be of good build quality.  I take the battery home with me and charge it as needed before heading to the marina.

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess (Rhodes 22 1985/2001)
Fairview, NC
Lake Keowee, SC