[Rhodes22-list] General Boats jib rollerfurler

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon May 13 01:15:05 EDT 2024

Peter,

  On my '86, I have a line from the bottom grommet of the sail to the disc
at the bottom of the furling tube. The line goes thru a hole in the disc
near the furling tube. Pull the line tight and tie a knot underneath the
disc so the line can't get back thru. I like to get that line as tight
as I can.

  Jerry Lowe. S/V Country Rhodes '86

Hi All,    At the end of last season I had a somewhat chaotic time