[Rhodes22-list] Quick release levers for shrouds?

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 20:18:24 EDT 2024

 In the 1980’s Supercat Catamarans had shroud extenders.  They were used to extend the side stay of the upper hull of a capsized catamaran making the boat was easier to right.  If you are interested you can try contacting Aquarius who manufactures the Supercat at:  Aquarius Sail Inc. - Home of the incredible RC & ARC Catamarans .  A quick internet search lead me to Strictly Sail & Kayak at:  Shroud Extender Quick Release Hyfield Lever 1/4" holes .   They seems rather pricey.
Don Simons,Old Forge, NY