[Rhodes22-list] Quick release levers for shrouds?

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:09:20 EDT 2024

Sounds like you are talking about something more extensive, but decades ago
when I trailered sailed my first Rhodes I used quick release pins.  Never
had a problem with them, never had one come out on me.  Definitely sped up
raising and lowering the mast.

-Mike
s/v Ranger, 99 Rhodes
Hampton Roads, VA