[Rhodes22-list] 1988 Rhodes 22 w-trailer for sale

Edward Barnes eabarnes66 at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 22:32:27 EDT 2024

ok, I’ll trying posting again – my previous post got bounced back due to large picture attachments - including links this time around.

Hello Everyone,

I’m planning to sell my 1988 Rhodes 22 w-trailer – it hasn’t been in the water in several years and will likely require some TLC.
The boat is located on Long Island, NY.   I have not evaluated the sail condition.  Cushions have been stored inside and are in excellent condition.

I can provide additional details.  Price is negotiable.  Thank you !

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kL_oSs2fhplgoLXiz688wSeZtCXEP3b0/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1doTAULmrnWkMHyFVa0B58cApBDlfsIo3/view?usp=drive_link

Please contact me at eabarnes66 at yahoo.com