[Rhodes22-list] Exit Lines

General Boats rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:26:52 -0400

Hey, I caught this one and could not help replying.

In the aft seat of the "U" shaped dinette seat and with the pop top DOWN, you could sit a basketball player since the sliding hatch design increases the cabin headroom substantially over this seat.

Of course eating in the cockpit when the table is moved to its second socket, is another story (or two)..

stan/gbi