[Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm

Ware, Joseph W. rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:24:35 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24DBC.52E27B40

Upon occasion.  I'm new to sailing the Rhodes.  Once I get a better feel, I
enjoy the low side.
-----Original Message-----
From: Toad the Wet Sprocket [mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 6:51 PM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm

Joe,

     Do you sail from the low leeward side of the boat?

Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com <mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com>

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24DBC.52E27B40

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">

<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4728.2300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=821422311-27082002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Upon
occasion.&nbsp; I'm new to sailing the Rhodes.&nbsp; Once I get a better feel, I
enjoy the low side.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Toad the Wet Sprocket
[mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, August 26, 2002 6:51
PM<BR><B>To:</B> rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re:
[Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<P>Joe,</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Do you sail from the low leeward side of the
boat?<BR><BR><BR>Please respond to <A
href="mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com">sprocket80@hotmail.com</A></P></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.<br>
</P>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C24DBC.52E27B40--