[Rhodes22-list] The Internet

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 02:57:11 -0600

Hi all,

On a friend's suggestion--just for the heck of it--I did an internet search
of myself.  I used Google and Yahoo.  It was quite surprising.  A guy with
my same name is the United States Attorney for Hawaii.  :-)   Another is a
Dr. at The University of Rhode Island.  And a hockey player in Washington.
:-)  :-)

Every post here to the list showed up since we started the new archive site.
It showed the entire thread--and that means most of us--of every one I've
ever been a part of.  Remember folks--this truly IS a public forum!!!