[Rhodes22-list] Weather

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:01:13 -0600

Wow!  Snow on top of ice??!!  And that's good driving???  Holy cow, I would
never make it up there!

-----Original Message-----
From: anima [mailto:anima@apex.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 18:52
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Weather

BIG ice storm Wed and all night til this am! Was very dicey getting to and
fro on Wed because I go to a different location on that day. But I am from
MN and know how to do this. However, I have a week old car and really did
not want to take her out!
No Electricity after 0230 last night! Since I upgraded my education in mid
life and now live better than ever have previously, I am the proud owner of
a garage complete with door opener But, I repeat, NO electicity! Dressed by
candles and left the house at 0500. Now, how does one get out? I groped and
tried stuff.
Well, I accidentally pulled the right thing and then used the good ol' brute
strength and the garage door opened easily. Sure did need to get to the
office to make coffee!
Roads were not terrible since a layer of snow had fallen on top of the ice
and most folks still at home. Beautiful day today when the sun gleamed
through all the trees that were layered with clear ice. Stayed that way all
day and coming home this eve was so lovely because the lights shined up
through them! Got some really nice photos.
Off next week so will have to empty the boat((((((
Anne

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.