[Rhodes22-list] cell phone choice

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:13:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to everyone for the input on cell phones.  I
signed up for AT&T this morning.  They bought SunCom
which has good coverage in the Memphis area and their
nationwide service gets good reviews including the
astute readers of this board. Verizon was a close
second choice. If anyone needs a Sprint PCS Motorola
Startac phone I'll take a precise lat/lon from my GPS
and give you the exact location of one on the bottom
of Pickwick Lake next time I go sailing.  Brad.