[Rhodes22-list] Stop it - it is hormonal

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 08:33:30 -0500

Ed,

You are missing Bill's boat completely ....
and that "look who's edging him on" is pretty discriminatory stuff -  when
did you use this kind of nonsense thinking for all those jokes and so
called humor about killing animals and drinking yourself sick and dumb
blonde, etc. etc. etc. ........
Never to my observations. And when did you even hear Bill, or anyone from
this side of the spectrum, complain that those list members should be
stripped of that freedom   Never to my observations.

Take the time to read what Bill Effros is suggesting about list messages
and then, let us know if you approve or disapprove.  If you disapprove of
Bill's suggestions, and you are going to tolerate the views from one side
of the fence without a peep - be prepared to graciously accept the other
side expressing their two cents worth without fear of unilateral name
calling or insinuations.

your faithful "again look whose edging him on" stan