[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving dinner at the Haslett/Shen house

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:14:40 -0800 (PST)

Rik, actually I'm having "Turkey Day" at the
Philadelphia Hilton/Marriot/Motel 6, whatever the hell
joint we stay in there.  Fan complained a few months
ago about my schedule so I gave her the bidpacks and
let her choose.  She bids great trips I didn't even
know I could hold. But.  When she asked about who we
were inviting for Thanksgiving I said "invite whoever
you want, I'll be in Philly!"  Ooops! Its been my
experience that no matter what day you celebrate
T-day, there's still turkey in the fridge until at
least February.  Brad.