[Rhodes22-list] A trip to Baja

NAPOLI51950 at aol.com NAPOLI51950 at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 19:08:43 EST 2003

I'm planning to spend  a week in the Bay of Angles on the Sea of Cortez
during spring break (I am a teacher) at the end of March.  Has anyone on the list
ever sailed a Rhodes in the Sea of Cortez (or even not a Rhodes, but list
members would understand the limitations and capabilities of a Rhodes in that
location).  I'll trailer it down from Oregon, 3 days down, and then probably leave
it on the trailer at a secure location 'till school is out and then go down
for a week or two more in June.

Chris G
Treppa (for now)