[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes picture

SNUG HARBOR INN snugharbor at charterinternet.net
Mon Nov 10 11:30:25 EST 2003

Hi,  My name is Jon Hanson, my wife Patti and I operate a boat rental business in Sturgeon Bay Wi.   As part of our  business we offer a Rhodes 22.  We are currently redoing some print ads and I am looking for a high resolution picture of a Rhodes.  It needs to be a side view under sail, something like the picture on the Rhodes site.  If you have anything you would share please email the pic in the highest resolution format you can to stay at snugharorinn.com.
.
Thank You

If we can be of any further assistance please let us know.
Our Phone Number is 1-800-231-5767
Web page is www.snugharborinn.com