[Rhodes22-list] Captain Peter Thorn - Champion Sailboat Racer

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed May 3 08:12:13 EDT 2006

You are over thinking it, call your Yamaha dealer, they know from the serial
number and is one of the first question they ask on any parts order. It not
so much model years with boat motors, it is productions runs(they sit in
storage for a while) BTW the water pump impeller and thermostats are every 4
years, you might want to take it in after the session