[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Oct 25 13:33:34 EDT 2006

What a screwed up comment to make. Now our volunteers are MERCENARIES. Bill, you're fast approaching assholehood.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> bill at effros.com 10/25/2006 10:24:33 am >>>
Brad,

As Philip well knows, the Army is paying huge reenlistment bonuses.  In
fact, I believe Philip was one of the recipients.

I have no problem with that, but let's not confuse a mercenary army with
a patriotic army.

Bill Effros