[Rhodes22-list] Winter's coming in the northeast

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 17:04:12 EDT 2006

Mike,
It's a little cool here today. Temp only reached 62. The sun is shining,  but
not much wind. Rain Friday, but Saturday and Sunday are looking real good
for sailing. That being said, it looks like I'll be working on other people's
boats this weekend. The Shucks have a buyer for their 89 recycled in 2004 boat
and I'll be helping get it ready to pull out of the water.
To all those interested parties I've been talking to over the past month:
you snooze, you loose. I'm sure she's getting a good new home.

Rummy