[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq-reply to Bill E

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 22:21:56 EDT 2006

Bill,
I am probably wasting my time with this, but I started this string by
posting the
letter home from that soldier (Matt) from Texas.  You told me to "cut the
crap" and said that it was a made-up political post.  So I checked on that
to be sure.  This is not a generic letter posted and circulated on the web.
It is an email to my brother from a colleague he knows and works with and
sees regularly.  Matt is this guy's son.

I have follow-up letters that you would probably believe because they're not
political (last one describes a sand storm).  I was going to post, but will
not bother.

Unbelievable.
Bob