[Rhodes22-list] More on GPS

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Apr 7 12:25:05 EDT 2007

I haven't participated in the global warming discussions because I
don't have much to offer.  My belief is the global warming IS
happening, but we aren't smart enough to understand the causes.  Nor
do we accept the fact that sometimes it just happens, regardless of
what humans do.  And finally, I do not believe that humans have the
capability to "fix" it.  We don't even know if it's broken!  All we
know is that it threatens our way of life.  Maybe that's natural
selection at work... I dunno.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22