[Rhodes22-list] Sailboat broach, capsize, rescue in SF bay

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:44:09 EDT 2007

Brad,

I had an Islander 36 which is a great SF Bay boat and a pretty good
liveaboard.  There is a large I36 Fleet in SF bay that even holds one design
racing every year.  I lived in NorCal from 99-03 and had my boat starting in
02.  When my job changed and I moved to DC we took the boat with us.  Sailed
it in the Chessie for a couple of years, then sold it and now we have the
Rhodes.  If I had unlimited funds, I'd move back to SF Bay in a minute, but
housing is so ridiculous that I couldn't afford it now.

Hank