[Rhodes22-list] PHRF and get togethers

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:26:42 EDT 2007

PT,

I think the basic assumtion assumes same sail configurations. For example
155 fore sale rather than 170. I don't really consider myself an expert....I
just show up and they assign me a rating. I think there may be standard
adjustments for spinnakers and larger head sails. I do know that if you get
a 270 rating you will have a shot at winning especially in light air.

I also agree with your comment about one design. There is no better way to
taste your skills.

Wally