[Rhodes22-list] PayPal Issues - Tool Update

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:31:11 EDT 2007

Joe,

There is a lot of silly shit in the world, welcome to a new one.  Jumping
out of a perfectly good airplane would be one for me.  Flying an excellent
airplane into a building full of people would be another!  I understand the
IRS thing with $10K deposits, not that it is a difficult thing to beat.  The
$10K thing with PayPal is lawyers running the country.  PayPal is taking the
easy route.  Put a big smile on your face the next time you take off your
shoes going through security and get searched.  We could profile like El Al,
but no, we are a PC country!

Brad