[Rhodes22-list] Extension bar use

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Oct 2 23:34:31 EDT 2008

Herb,

I isolated the attached image (all the way down at the bottom of the email,
tractor.jpg) from the video.  I think that it clearly shows a raised air
intake filter (circled.)  While I don't think that it is a good idea, it
surely keeps the engine running.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY