[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Jay B.s post

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 10 08:31:10 EDT 2008

Jay,

In an earlier post I mentioned McCain's involvement started as Congressman.

First, did he understand all the intricacies?  I doubt at the time he did.
Did he ask the right questions to find out if there were problems?  I again
doubt it.  Did he learn something?  He may have learned since he was the one
asking for better accounting in 2005 of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Note that I say 'he may have learned'.  I cannot say that he did, but there
is at least some evidence that he understands better now.

Second, back to my discussion of degrees of wrong.  Even if he was trying to
protect a financial investment, which I am not convinced he was, how is
weighed against someone who acquiesces to a Terrorist?  Which would be more
evil?

What are you doing up at this hour in Phoenix?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19917360/Documentations.gif Documentations.gif