[Rhodes22-list] Rob L said, "Me First"

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 14 12:15:35 EDT 2008

Rob,

Your liberal faculty has taught " Me First".  They have not taught good and
bad, or good and evil.

You said, "A women's right to choose?  Of course they believe in a women's
right to choose, why not?"

Because it is another life.  You are condoning murder.  You are saying you
have a right to murder.

This is not a Republican or Democrat issue.  It is murder.  If it is alright
to murder an unborn what about the old and senile in a nursing home.  Or,
what about those who simply do not agree with you.  You sound like Hitler
again.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19976913/Biden.jpg Biden.jpg

Ben,
Thanks.  Good read.  I tend to agree.  I've never been able to put what
I felt into these words, but this article does.  The GOP seems to have
railed against the educated, coastal pointy-heads (love that phrase),
elitist, or whatever you want to call them.  And they've driven out
anyone (for the most part), except Joe Six Pack.  If you're not a ditto
head, we don't want you.   I've been saying for some time that the
Democrats are the party for thinkers and debaters while the Republicans
just believe.  The Republican strategy worked for some time.  But the
Dems have caught on.  They now court the NASCAR crowd and the hunters.
Down my way, ten years ago it was all "sportsmen for (pick your GOP
candidate)".  Not anymore.  Obama has spent a lot of time in Southwest
Virginia, one of the homes of Joe Six Pack, and it's working.  There is
even a chance that Virginia could go Democratic for the first time in a
long time.  We shall see. - rob