[Rhodes22-list] Political - McCain, Me First

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Oct 14 13:21:48 EDT 2008

Rob,

That's the problem, as soon as you "say" "the Democrats are teh party
for the thinkers and debaters while the Republicans just believe",
you're simply full of shit.

You don't know anything about me, and I'm a Republican. You may be able
to relate your experience, and you may even be portraying it accurately,
but if you really believe that all those folks in the Democrat Party are
"thinkers and debaters", I've got some really interesting links I can
share with you.

It's the attitude of folks that talk about NASCAR (which I, btw, don't
care for) and hunting (which I, btw, DO care for) as if they're
something only for the stupid or illiterate.

Your snobbery shines through.