[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-NYTimes: Major GOP & McCain Fund Raiser tied to Corruption

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:08:30 EDT 2008

Ben,

You wrote, "they have sullied the heretofor heroic and honorable
reputation of Sen McCain."

His (McCain's) reputation deserves to be sullied!  People are pissed
at McCain.  I never did like the man and I like him less now.  He gets
credit for bringing Sarah Palin on the national radar screen but
that's about it - this is not the Senate gentleman's debating society,
this is the future of our nation.  The Boston Tea Party was not about
Marx and Engel's principles or Mao's thoughts.

I agree with Obama, he's not responsible for what Bill Ayer's did when
Obama was eight years old.  He is responsible for funding Bill Ayer's
radical ideas in education in the 90's.  That is the issue!

Get your head out of your "six" and look at Obama's real record.  He's
done fine on a personal power level. But, everything with his
fingerprints on it has been an abject failure.  When in our history
has any one man running for POTUS had to distance himself from so many
characters of questionable background and beliefs?

Is McCain the answer to our problems?  No, you are the answer to your
own problems.  If I needed a Messiah to lead me "out of the
wilderness" I'd pick one and spend my weekend somewhere other than a
theme park.

Ben, name one single success of Obama.  It can be a business, a
housing project, saving his brother, raising money for the school
named after him, anything.

Name just one freaking success!

Brad