[Rhodes22-list] ... failure of leadership or leading ...

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Oct 21 17:16:11 EDT 2008

Do you mean, was Ed threatening to charge me as a co-conspirator?  It sure
sounded like that to me. Or did you mean was Ed threatening to label me as a
marxist? Sure sounded that way to me. Was I threatening to sue Ed? No, but I
was gently suggesting that if I did not have such a wonderfully developed
sense of humor a person in my position (libeled by him) might have such
options and he ought not call people defamatory names.

Ben C.