[Rhodes22-list] Elle and her motor

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 17:30:18 EDT 2008

Ed,

I'll be busy for the next few weeks, so sailing is most likely out of the question..and I do detest working in the cold. Actually, my hands protest mightily, refuse to move easily and continue to do so even after the rest of me is back to toasty.

Taking the motor off is out of the question. It is bigger and heavier than I. I don't think the odds are in my favor.

I do have access to a local Rhodie's mast raising system if I should wish to use it, but have no desire to go that route just now.

Bottom paint is scheduled for spring. I just take it to the yard up the creek a ways & have it done in a day...

I still need to know...what order should I do all that stuff in as to be most efficient??

elle