[Rhodes22-list] political: you can dish it out...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Oct 23 18:48:50 EDT 2008

Pete,

What do you base your notion that I believe Palin is an "intellectual
political giant"? Find me one post where I said anything remotely similar.

You can't, because I don't believe it, nor have I said it. It's a
product of your mental masturbation. You need to go wash your hands.

I understand your prediction that about the media, and it's an easy one
to make. I can only say in defense it beats the wah-wah of "They stole
the election from us".