[Rhodes22-list] How Much for the White House?

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Fri Oct 24 16:14:05 EDT 2008

Herb,

Nonetheless, I would like to try to elicit a thoughtful response from some
of the Obama supporters on this list.  Not to bate them, but to genuinely
try to find out their opinion on this particular issue.  I might add that
I hope they would ask themselves whether their opinion would be the same
if the roles were reversed.

Maybe I'm making too much out of this, but I think this is a HUGE issue.
If it had happened in reverse, I dare say it would have shaken my faith in
my candidate.

It seems to me they have been uncharacteristically quiet on this subject.

Paul