[Rhodes22-list] How Much for the White House?

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:07:06 EDT 2008

The same Biden who:
> * Said that Obama was not qualified for the job

That's something anyone would say about their opponent (the primaries)

> * Said that you have to speak with an Indian accent to go into
> convenience stores and donut shops in Baltimore

Certainly rather crass but not an issue of natl. importance.

> * Talked about how FDR "got on television" after the stock market crash
> (FDR wasn't president, and there was no TV at the time)

Sounds fishy.  Did you really hear him say that?  Source?

> * Talked about his helicopter was "forced down" while talking about Al
> Qaeda, making it sound as if it was a military action, when in fact it
> made an emergency landing because of the weather.

A non-issue.  Not nearly as bad as Hillary lying about landing in Bosnia (?)
under gun-fire.

I agree that we should be discussing or comparing/contrasting the two VP
candidates.  Although Biden's reputation of being a loose cannon
notwithstanding, IMO he'd make a better pres.  Mrs. Lipstick's
anti-Washington stance will not go far once she's in Washington.

Slim