[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Southern girls

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Oct 25 14:31:33 EDT 2008

Reminds me of one of my "exchanges" from an episode of Designing Women.

The Della Burke characters was talking to a snooty woman from the
north.... I'm sure she was a Thinker and Debaters and not at all
moronic, but the exchange went something like this:

So, what part of the country do you come from? (with the appropriate
southern drawl)

Well, I come from a part of the country in which we do not end our
sentences in prepositions. (again, appropriate accent)

Oh .... well let me rephrase that then
(all done with a beautiful smile)
What part of the country do you come from, ... bitch?