[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Spread Your Wealth, Not Mine

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:06:55 EDT 2008

Isn't this just sweet!  We discussed this last Spring, Mr. Sweetness
and Light was complaining about his Kenyan grandmother not having
running water or electricity.  I suggested he drill her a well and buy
her a generator.  The village named a school after him and he donates
nothing (I donated $100 to the Senator Obama school).  His
half-brother lives in a slum in Nigeria and wants to go to auto
mechanics school.  Help from his brother? Zip, zero, nada.  He writes
in "Dreams From My Father" about his favorite aunt Zetuni.  Once
again, the foreign press does what the American MSM won't do.  They
found The One's "favorite" aunt living in a slum in Boston.  What a
selfish ass-hat this guy is, and a hypocrite. No money for family but
$30,000 for "God Damn America" Rev. Wright.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5042571.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1

Brad