[Rhodes22-list] Water in the cabin

Alexis Seigneurin alexis.seigneurin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:03:42 EST 2019

Well, I guess I was a bit ignorant by thinking that water should be outside
the cabin and that the cabin should be dry! This is my first boat, so I am
learning these things. At least I am taking good care of my boat and I am
not letting things degrade over time!

Regarding the drains in the lazarette, yes, they are definitely on my list
too. Not that there is a lot of water in there, but I would like the
lazarette to be dry too, and eventually be able to repaint it. Any
suggestion on what paint to use is welcome.

Alexis